501. If you could rename yourself what would your new name be?
502. What is your Glam Rock name (the name of your first pet plus your street name)?
i’ve never had a pet
503. Have you ever created your own ‘what ___ are you’ quiz?
If you did make one what would it be about?
504. What is your favorite song from the 70’s?
oh! you pretty things
505. What do you feel like complaining about?
506. What do you feel like celebrating?
the new year nothing
507. Have you lost touch with anyone you should call?
508. Deep in thought do you forgive everyone?
i hardly forgive anyone, but i usually find myself being polite to them anyway
509. Can a person speak out against their government and still support their country?
510. What do you have faith in?
nothing at the moment
511. Do you believe your government has a file on you somewhere?
i’m not interesting enough to have a file
512. What (not who) do you care about?
513. What is the worst thing that could possibly happen to you?
i don’t know, it hasn’t happened
514. Who or what is really the absolute root and source of all evil?
515. What do you want to change about the world?
516. Why did you decide to complete this survey?
517. Has anyone ever led you on?
518. What was the last thing you did against your will?
took an exam, well actually i entered myself for that one
519. What are your plans for the rest of today?
520. How can you make tomorrow better than today was?
it will instantly be better because it’s friday
521. Would you rather date someone 4 feet tall or 9 feet tall?
522. How often do you get jealous?
not that often i hope!
523. What is the one thing you do that your friends wish you didn’t?
doubt myself? i don’t know
524. Do you do any soul searching?
525. Do you believe you have a soul?
526. Would you rather have a child that is more confident or more curious?
527. Are you a slave to love?
528. If you were going to write a bedtime story for someone you loved what would it be about?
529. Does anyone understand you?
i don’t think so
530. Do you understand yourself?
531. Earth, Air, Fire, and Water: Which is your element?
532. Who influences you to be the way you are?
533. What is one idea that you live by?
slowly but surely
534. How can people act to make you want to get to know them?
535. Are you more delicate or tough?
536. Would you rather be smarter or more beautiful?
537. Have you ever had a surprise party?
not a party, but surprise birthday cakes :D
538. When are you at a loss for words?
all the time
539. What is the worst time to be alone?
when everyone else seems to be having fun
540. What do your parents do that you will try never to do?
ask stupid questions
541. What gets you through the night?
night nurse who knows
542. Do you really want to live forever?
no, how boring
543. Do you often experience powerful emotions?
544. What could make you so happy right now that you would cry and laugh and sing?
an offer from sheffield? lol
545. Who is your favorite visual artist?
546. What would you like to protest against?
nothing at the moment
547. What or who do you support?
548. If you found out you were pregnant today, would you have an abortion?
549. Do you like picking out greeting cards or would you rather write your own?
picking out a card
550. Do you like to be thought of as mysterious?
i have been told that once, and i took it quite well
451. What do you do for exercise?
nothing, but when i feel really bad i force myself to do some pilates
452. Would you rather have a strict teacher with a sense of humor or a lenient teacher that doesn’t teach?
453. If you ever have a baby what might you want to name it?
i don’t want kids
454. If you won free tickets to a concert from a radio show and had to choose between Inxs, Poison, Blondie and Moby, which would you choose?
455. Are you a good cook?
456. Do you prefer when things come with no assembly required, even if they are a bit more expensive?
457. Start a sentence with the words: what if
458. Are you more spontaneous and unpredictable or loyal and routine?
loyal and routine
459. What is the highest number you can count to in your head?
460. How do you go about losing weight?
no snacks (which is basically all i eat) and exercise
461. Do you have street smarts?
462. Do you have a lot of common sense?
463. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
464. What’s your favorite movie that involves dancing?
right now, black swan
465. Would you ever want to become a guest on a talk show? If yes what would the show’s theme be?
466. Do you like the way you look naked?
467. Have you ever dissected an animal?
468. Who do you know who is brilliant?
469. Who do you know who is dull?
470. Do you ever think about time travel?
471. What is one interesting fact you know?
can’t think of one
472. Do you talk to yourself?
i’ve been told that i do
Do you talk to your pets?
i don’t have pets :’(
473. Do you believe that humankind has a future in space (will we live there some day)?
474. Would you rather wear clothes that you don’t mind getting dirty or more delicate outfits?
more delicate outfits
475. How do you ‘live life to the fullest’?
476. Are you sloppy or a neat freak?
477. Would you rather have a trunk full of nickels or half a trunk full of dimes?
478. What is the worst mistake you’ve ever made?
i don’t know
479. Are you in good health?
480. Are you patriotic?
Let’s play fact or crap. Is it a fact? Or is it crap?
481. The greenhouse effect is bad for your health.
482. There are about as many molecules of air in one breath as there are hairs on your head.
483. The Miss America pageant started out as a contest in which people decorated wheel chairs and one chair was judged the prettiest.
484. To remove a tattoo a physician can place a small balloon under the skin, which is inflated so that the tattooed skin gradually stretches. Then they cut the stretched skin away.
485. Cock fighting is a sexual sport.
486. It is the warmest time of the day during the hour that the sun is the highest in the sky.
487. Certain scientists specialize in studying cow farts.
488. The brilliant colors (reds, oranges, yellows) across the sky that we get from sunsets are caused mainly by pollution.
489. In Grimm’s original fairy tale, Rapunzel is pregnant.
490. Dracula was the first movie about a vampire.
491. The inventors of Corn Flakes, the Kellogg brothers, ran a school for delinquent youth.
492. “Kemo Sabe” means “soggy shrub” in Navajo.
493. Sir Thomas Crapper invented the toilet.
494. The Earl of Sandwich invented the Sandwich.
495. Some Chinese alchemists were trying to invent an immortality medicine and accidentally invented gunpowder instead.
496. The human body is made of about 99% water.
497. Bubble gum contains rubber.
498 This survey to the zero power = 0.
499. Most lipstick contains fish scales.
eww i don’t even wear makeup but that better be crap
500. There are 86401 seconds in day.
End of fact or crap
401. Some say that high school is the best time of your life. Was that true for you?
i’m still in high school and i’m pretty certain that life afterwards will be much better
402. What do you find yourself encouraging others to try?
403. Which is better: Mel Brooks or Woody Allen?
i don’t know
404. When was the last time you were up all night?
a few weeks ago, trying to finish work
405. __ is life. The rest is just details. Fill in the blank.
406. Are people too complex and different to be categorized?
407. Is it good to have pride in your own race or does that separate people from each other because it makes them think of everyone else as ‘outsiders’?
surely that’s not pride?
408. What fictional story would you like to live through?
i don’t know
409. Are cats or dogs smarter?
i wouldn’t know, i don’t have any pets. but cats can go out and return home
410. Have you ever guessed someone’s password and broken into their email/diary/blog/myspace?
411. What teacher, if any, has effected you the most in your life?
affected* - an english teacher taught me that
412. Are you more easily bored or excited?
a bit of both, but i’m easily impressed by pretty much anything
413. What’s the bravest or most daring thing you have ever done?
i haven’t done anything brave or daring
414. “What’s the point of robbery when nothing is worth taking?” (- Adam Ant)
415. If your man or woman served you breakfast in bed as a treat what would you want to eat?
416. What do you do only when you are upset?
417. What’s the oddest CD in your collection?
i don’t have odd cds
418. What’s the best screen name you ever saw?
419. What would your friends be surprised to learn about you?
i don’t think anything will suprise them
420. Who owes you an apology?
421. Who deserves an apology from you?
422. How would you like to treat your kids differently from the way your parents treated you?
not having kids :)
423. Which do you like best: 60’s, 70’s or 80’s fashion?
urmm 70s.. no! 80s
424. What is the worst pick up line ever used on you?
"how about you come over to mine and take photos of me?" i was taking photos for my photography project and then this drunk man came up to me.. i don’t even want to write the other stuff he said
425. Of the following, which word best describes you: inventive, kinetic (energetic), light-hearted, mature
426. Do you own a record player?
Do you use it?
don’t have one
427. How easily do you make friends?
not so easily
428. What is the difference between having character and being a character?
the way you do things
429. Are there any animals you flat out refuse to touch?
430. Do you care about your weight?
431. Did you/will you go to the prom?
there’s a large chance that it will be in school instead of somewhere nice
432. Have you ever wanted to date twins?
433. What one thing would you change about high school if you could?
the horrible people
434. If you came with a warning label, what would it say?
435. Are you artistic and creative?
436. What were you (probably) doing on this date last year?
lying around doing nothing
437. What are you obsessed with?
438. What was the last compliment you received?
"you look nice" but my mum said it so it doesn’t count
439. Do you have any brothers or sisters?
440. Who would you like to be alone with right now?
i’d rather be alone
441. Do you push people away when you really want them to come closer?
that’s a bit silly
442. Is a prenuptial agreement necessary or does it take the romance and trust out of marriage?
i don’t care
443. Do you lie your way out of things?
no not really
444. Are you better at talking or listening?
445. What will only happen to you once in this lifetime?
446. Know of any conspiracy theories you think might be credible?
447. What are the most beautiful words that have ever been spoken to you?
"nancy, don’t you know about the bird?"
448. If it were legal would you own a human slave (race unimportant)?
449. Have you ever read your own writing at a poetry reading?
can’t write poems at all!
450. What is one simple thing that gives you the happy shivers?
351. Have you ever lost something and never found it?
yes but they are lying around somewhere
352. Do you listen to any talk radio shows?
353. Who do you trust more, your friends or your parents?
354. Would you ever date someone outside of your race or religion?
355. Which of the 7 deadly sins is the worst (gluttony, greed, pride, lust, envy, wrath, sloth)?
356. Which one are you most guilty of?
sloth? i don’t know
357. Are you afraid to be alone with yourself?
Do you try to avoid thinking?
about certain things, but it’s impossible to stop thinking altogether
358. Would you venture to tell someone you loved him or her if they didn’t say it first?
never, i’ve noticed that i never make the first move
359. What are you the most sensitive about?
i don’t know
360. What can you talk about for hours?
361. Do you talk about yourself, other people, or ideas the most?
other people, not in a gossipy way
362. Do you believe that spell casting can work?
363. Are you a fan of The Legend of Zelda games?
never played them, but my brother has some
364. What old movie would you go see if it were re-released in the movie theaters?
hmm.. i don’t know
365. Is there a celebrity that you would be too starstruck to talk to if you met them?
366. Have you ever left a mean anonymous comment or unsigned note?
367. What kind of myspace buletins annoy you the most?
lol, urm those train things were quite annoying, gosh this was like four years ago!
368. What are three things that you try not to think about?
failure, food (in class because i’m hungry all the time), lui
369. Is casual sex acceptable for you?
i don’t think it would be
370. What form of sexual protection do you use?
371. What is expected of you that you feel is unnatural or not right?
372. Do you sometimes place your own expectations on other people?
373. Do you sometimes act overeager to make friends when you are around strangers?
when i’m meeting a whole new group of people and i know no one there i make an effort to be less socially awkward
374. Do you take everything that is said literally?
375. Do you take most things others say seriously?
376. Do you have a quick wit?
not at all!
377. Do you believe in the need for political correctness?
378. Do you have strong opinions and beliefs?
379. If yes, can you still hang out with and be friends with people who disagree with you?
i said no
380. Are you uptight?
381. Do you sometimes do risky things?
i don’t think others would think that they are risky
382. Could just about anyone hold your interest in a conversation for at least ten minutes?
yeah i guess
383. Are you self-conscious?
384. What would be your ideal destination for a Saturday afternoon?
i like to get good hot chocolate somewhere, and shop
385. Does anyone have a video tape of you doing soemthing embaressing?
not that i know of
386. What is Kevin Smith’s(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Smith) best movie?
i’ve only seen one of them
387. Where do you like to go on Friday or Saturday nights?
i barely go out anymore, maybe to a friend’s house?
388. Do you like your friends to act the same way all the time or do you accept their moods and changes?
accept moods and changes
389. Do you often feel like other people are judging you?
390. What do you think other people judge you to be like?
a bit boring
391. Are you quick to judge others?
i don’t think so
392. When you have a fight with someone do you want to talk about it right away or calm down first and then talk?
about the fight? i don’t think i ever do that
393. Some say love is a river (according to the old song). What do you say love is?
394. What is the worst fault a person can have?
lying about everything
395. Do you have it?
396. Which do you think has more impact on a person’s character, genetics or environment?
397. Who was your first best friend?
someone from primary school?
398. If you are not best friends anymore, what came between you?
move schools, lose contact, new friends
399. Who have you read a biography about?
i don’t think i have :S
400. What would your own autobiography be called?
i can’t even write a short about me on my profile, i wouldn’t write an autobiography
301. List 5 things you have not experienced that you would like to experience before you die.
A: live in a foreign country where english isn’t an official language (france/japan/germany)
B: glasto.. or just any camping festival
C: student life
302. Will you try to accomplish any of these things within the next year?
one of them at least, yeah
303. What do you feel controlled by?
304. If Jesus appeared to you and told you that the moon was made of green cheese would you believe him?
305. What is one thing you are sure of?
no one can be trusted
306. At what part of the day do you feel the most alert?
in the morning getting ready, sometimes
307. Have you ever played in a band?
JAZZ BAND :D
308. Have you ever stared into the ocean thinking ‘early creatures crawled outta that’?
lol the voice in my head doesn’t talk like that, and no
309. If not, what do you think of when you are staring into the ocean?
just swimming i guess
310. Do you like the mental challenge of chess or other games?
i never win games like those! i haven’t played chess for a very long time, but yeah i like it
311. Do you ever think of where your atoms were before they were in you?
312. Do you ever think about where your atoms will go after they have been in you?
313. If you didn’t know that people couldn’t fly do you think that you could?
314. Are you someone that others call when they’re having a problem and want to talk about it?
i’m the person people keep their problems from because i’ll only “judge” them, heh
315. When it comes to literature, do you see beyond the writing and into the meaning intended by the author?
i try, but i’m no good at that
316. Is there anything you can take apart completely, and then put back together, and have no left over parts?
317. What are your feelings about the death penalty?
318. If there was a god and you could ask him/her one question what would it be?
319. Do you believe that life will be found on other planets?
320. What is something worth suffering for?
i don’t know
321. If you could put an extra eye on your body anywhere you wanted, where would you put it?
back of my head
322. Are you in touch with the earth and nature?
323. Would you rather live simply or extravagently?
324. Have you ever been camping?
325. Is your heart open when you meet someone new?
326. Are you able to have conversations with and become friends with people who are not like you and are interested in different things than you are?
obviously it’s a bit harder, but yeah
327. Are strangers more beautiful or frightening to you?
328. What stops you from doing everything you want to do?
329. Can you think of three adjective that do not apply to you at all?
no, they’ve probably applied to me at some point
330. How do you feel about Jeremy Jaynes, who got a nine year prison sentence for spamming people with junk email (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeremy_Jaynes)?
hm, a bit much
331. Do you know who the current premier of China is?
332. Are you very active?
333. Is there a city that reminds you of the landscape of your brain?
334. Have you ever loved someone who has loved you back?
i don’t think so
335. Is it really being ‘in love with’ someone if the other person doesn’t love you?
336. Do you believe that there is someone perfect for everyone or that people just fall in love with who ever they are with at the time?
fall in love with whoever
337. Do you know secret things?
338. Have you ever fallen in love with someone you shouldn’t have?
339. How do you overcome your fears?
340. What can you do better than anyone you know?
341. Would you benefit from a wilder existence?
342. Does it seem to you like the range of socially acceptable behavior is getting smaller or larger?
343. Have you ever fired a gun?
if you count those lead rifle things
344. Are people becoming more afraid of each other?
a little bit
345. If you had to choose the percentage of freedom vs. safety what ratio would you decide on (ex: 100% free 0% safe)?
346. Does safety stifle you?
347. Who or what needs to be stopped?
i don’t know
348. Are human beings becoming more domesticated?
349. Do you follow the lives of the British Royal Family?
350. How did the death of Pope John Paul II (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pope_John_Paul_II) affect you?
201. Put these creatures in order from what you would least like to be reincarnated as (1), to what you would most like to be reincarnated as (10) assuming reincarnation ended up existing AND you were given a choice. caterpillar, house dog, wild dog, vulture, male human, female human, oak tree, rock, manta ray, dolphin
rock, oak tree, manta ray, vulture, wild dog, caterpillar, house dog, dolphin, male human, female human
202. What do you feel unworthy of?
a lot of things
203. Would you rather be remembered for having done something for humanity or being a really nice person?
doing something for humanity
204. Which do you value more: science or intuition?
i don’t know
205. Your best friend and your significant other are in the hospital at the same time with the same ailment. Who do you visit first?
206. Does the universe revolve around human beings?
207. If you are no longer a virgin, do you wish you still were?
208. Who is your favorite poet of those who are alive right now?
.. john agard? :D
209. What is your favorite song from the 90’s?
something by blur?
210. If you were in alphabet soup what letter would you be?
big N! :’)
211. Do you believe in fairies, ghosts, aliens, angels, dwarves, elves, etc.?
212. What makes you want to be someone’s friend?
similar interests, easy to talk to, doesn’t mind my social awkwardness etc.
213. Do you troll around the Internet harassing people anonymously for fun?
no i do not
214. Have you ever seen the movie A Man Who Fell to Earth?
215. What is your favorite line from a movie?
bob had bitch tits
216. What’s your favorite video game?
don’t really play any
217. Have you ever taken something that wasn’t yours?
yes, but from family so it’s ok
218. What is one phrase people say that irritates you?
i don’t know
219. You allow strangers to read your diary, blog, and/or myspace, but would you let your parents read it?
220. Hot steamy bubble bath or quick in and out shower?
hot steamy shower
221. Are you allergic to anything?
222. What is your favorite Terminator movie?
i don’t know
223. What is your favorite fast food?
224. What would someone have to do to get you to never speak to him or her again?
hurt me really bad
225. Would (or have) you ever whip someone or be whipped by someone in bed?
226. Have you ever said ‘I hate everyone’ and really meant it literally?
no, not really
227. Why do some people want to get more money than they could ever spend?
i don’t know
228. Have you ever won a carnival fish?
229. Did it live more than a week?
230. What’s the best sounding accent a person can have?
i love scottish accents
231. What’s the most boring thing you’ve ever read?
i’m not sure
232. Do you prefer buttons or touch screens?
233. Do you think there is a lot of similarity between the Harry Potter books and the Lord of the Rings series?
234. Would you consider yourself to be naive?
a little bit
235. Which of your friends is most likely to go to jail?
236. What is the smallest amount of money that could be in a public toilet that would make you reach in and grab it?
237. Would you ever wear real fur?
i doubt it
238. Arachnophobia or Eight Legged Freaks?
i hate spiders
239. What are your feelings about police officers?
i’m one of those people that automatically dislike them
240. What is your favorite line from a song?
et je ne sais plus à quoi penser, c’est dur d’être libre comme toi
241. Is fifty dollars a lot of money?
not with the crappy exchange rate we have now
242. Do you like the band Front 242 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Front_242)?
never heard of them
243. Would you rather have fame, money, or self-satisfaction?
244. What’s your middle name?
245. What is the absolute limit, the craziest thing you would do for a million dollars?
i’m really not sure
246. Are you good, evil or neutral?
247. Should ebonics (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ebonics) be considered a language?
248. What color is your bedroom?
What color would you like it to be?
249. When are you planning to move to a new home?
next year, if i get in to uni woo
250. If you added up the cost of everything in the room with you, approximately what would it come out to be?
hmm at least £5000?
151. What is louder and more annoying: 200 adults talking or one four-year-old screaming?
the four year old, i don’t get along with children
152. Do you believe the stories about planes, boats and people mysteriously disappearing into the Bermuda triangle?
err no not really
153. Who are you the most jealous of?
154. What is the happiest way you can start your day?
hmm, wake up late, long shower, good breakfast, and plans to look forward to
155. Do you ever have moments where you feel like everything is all right in the world?
i guess so, but i’m always worried about something at the back of my mind
156. Who thinks that you are offensive?
i don’t know
157. If you had to teach a class in something, what would you be able to teach people?
basic french seeing as i sort of do that in school anyway :)
158. Have you ever had a spiritual experience (an experience that cannot be explained by science)?
159. Do you believe that this experience was truly mystical or do you think there is some scientific explanation for it, only you don’t know what it is?
160. Do you get offended easily?
yes, i think so
161. Would you still love and stay with your signifigant other if he or she had to have a breast or testicle removed?
162. Do you believe in fate or free will?
163. Do you believe that only boring people get bored?
no, everyone gets bored
164. Can life change or are we all stuck in vain?
things can change
165. What changes are you afraid of?
learning to fully trust someone
166. Are you a day person or nocturnal?
i’ve been told that i’m nocturnal
167. What one CD could you listen to for an entire week (no mixed CD’s, it must be an album)?
the world won’t listen by the smiths
168. Which is worse, working in retail, food service, or an office?
depends on where you work with food service, but if it was somewhere good then working in an office would be the most boring
169. What’s the coolest job you ever had?
haven’t had a proper job! but work experience in a perfume shop in france was quite cool :)
170. What is one central idea that your thoughts seem to come back to?
don’t have one
171. Have you ever wanted to be an actor/tress?
i like drama, but no
172. If you had the power to control one person and make this person do anything you wanted for a whole day, who would you pick and what would they do?
jérémy kapone, he’ll come to london, find me and make me happy
173. What star sign are you and what is your sign like?
"Virgos have a knack for detail work and sorting and organizing both information and objects. They tend to compartmentalize things in their own minds and to view the world through an analytical lens. As a result, Virgos are rational, practical and adaptable. However, on the negative side, they have a tendency to fuss over little details and in some cases suffer from obsessions and compulsions.”
174. Did the Blair Witch Project scare you?
haven’t seen it
175. Are you in constant fear of death?
176. Does fear of death keep you from building a life?
177. Do you like all your movies to be in wide-screen?
now i do
178. Are you a fan of any comic books?
i don’t read any anymore
179. At what age did you attend your first funeral?
at a young age, but their very different to western funerals
180. What do you smell like (lotion, cologne, sweat)?
i smell like my house
181. What are your greatest sources for wisdom?
don’t have sources for wisdom
182. When you were little, where did your parents tell you babies come from?
i never asked i don’t think, and if i did they probably said god
183. What is your favorite band?
184. What’s the best cheesy 80’s song?
i don’t know
185. What’s the best kind of movie to see on a date?
186. Do you like to sit in the front, middle or back of the Movie Theater?
in the middle but more towards the back, i don’t get how people can sit at the front looking up at the screen for more than an hour
187. Have you ever been inside an abandoned building?
no i don’t think so
188. Under what circumstances would you agree to work for free?
if it’s something for a good cause
189. Candles or strobe lights?
190. Do you think the Lord of the Rings movies are true to the books or did Hollywood change the story too much?
i remember reading one of the books but i never compared them when watching the films
191. When you see a stranger on the street does your first reaction lean towards thinking of this person as a potential friend or as a potential threat?
depends on what they look like (really bad, i know), most are a threat
192. Is it natural for human beings to fear and distrust each other, or is it cultural?
i think we learn to distrust each other
193. What do you really want to buy?
i’ll be making a christmas wishlist soon ;)
194. You have to choose. Would you be happier marrying someone rich for their money or living in the streets and subway tunnels with someone you love?
i don’t want to get married so i guess i have to be a tramp instead
195. If someone wanted to understand you what book could they read that would help?
i don’t think there’s a book that explains me well
196. Do you think it’s odd that Americans have freedom of religion and yet call themselves ‘one nation under god’?
i don’t think about things like this
197. In what sense are you a minority?
an ethnic minority? lol
198. Are you anti social?
quite anti social i guess
199. Do you photograph well?
am i photogenic? no. i can’t take good photos either
200. Do you think that human beings would survive through a nuclear winter?
101. What does happiness/joy feel like physically?
102. List five people you love starting with the one you love the absolute most.
mum, brother, X, X, X
103. How many movies have you gone to see this month?
104. If you could have 3 wishes…but none of them could be for yourself, what would you wish for?
for someone’s happyness. i don’t have any others
105. In what ways do you relax and de-stress when you are really tense?
106. How much money would it take to get you to drive to school naked in the springtime and get out of the car?
no, i wouldn’t do that ever
107. Have you ever killed an animal?
nope (if insects don’t count)
108. Have you ever lost someone close to you?
109. What do you think of cloning?
110. Do you read or watch TV more often?
111. With all this talk of terrorism going around are you willing to sacrifice rights and freedoms for increased safety?
112. What is the punishment you would come up with for Osama Bin Laden if you caught him alive?
i’m no judge
113. Have you ever named an individual part of your body?
114. Have you ever been on the radio or on TV?
maybe, i think i’ve walked past news crews
115. Have you ever won a lottery, or sweepstakes?
116. Have you ever won a contest or competition?
117. Do you like to watch The Joy of Painting show with Bob Ross (check out this link if you don’t know who he is. Also please note me if you notice the link is broken) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Ross_(painter)?
never heard of it
118. Do you know what your grandparents and your great grand parents did for a living?
i’ve been told but i can’t remember
119. Is there anything really interesting in your family history?
120. Is there anyone you trust completely?
121. Have you ever lost someone without having the chance to say goodbye?
122. How do you feel about women in politics?
go for it
123. Would you rather have an indoor Jacuzzi or an outdoor pool?
indoor jacuzzi, i live in britain
124. What things are you interested in that you study or read about on your own?
well i taught myself japanese before i had lessons in school.. but now i’m not so sure
125. Would you consider yourself to be intelligent?
126. Would you consider yourself to be wise?
one of my old teachers said i was, but i don’t agree
127. Have you ever given or received a lap dance?
128. Have you ever spoken to a homeless person?
yeah, but i’ve never started the conversation
129. Would you ever creep into the subway tunnels to go exploring?
130. If you could add 70 years to your life but only by making some random person die 70 years sooner would you?
no, there’s no point
131. Can you finish any of the following lyrics?
A: Nothing to kill or die for…
B: Late comings with the late comin’ stretcher…
C: I could make a film and make you my star…
I DON’T KNOW ANY!
132. Were you ever with someone while they died?
133. Would you rather be a world political leader or a rock star?
134. Have you ever given someone a love letter that you wrote?
135. Have you ever sent someone a surprise though the mail?
136. Are you looking forward to any concerts right now?
no i won’t be going to any until summer when exams are over
137. Of all animated movies, which is the best one you’ve ever seen?
i don’t know
138. What are the best bands or songs to listen to while driving?
i don’t drive, but if i did i think i’d have depeche mode on all the time
139. What do you think is the most amazing thing that anyone has ever accomplished?
140. What could a member of the opposite sex do to impress you?
pretty much anything i’m easily impressed
141. About how many emails do you get a day?
about twenty odd
How many of those emails are junk mail?
at least two
How many of them are forwards?
142. What is your favorite thing to do online besides filling out surveys?
143. Do you believe Kurt Cobain (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_Cobain) killed himself or was it a conspiracy?
i really don’t know
144. Have you ever thought about hitchhiking across the country?
145. Who would you bring with you on this kind of a road trip?
i’ve never thought about it
146. Of the following, which word best describes you: accurate, bold, charming, dependable
147. If you are single, at about what age do you think you will be ready to settle down and get married? If you are married, how old were you at the time?
i don’t want to get married
148. Do you often wonder, when you say goodbye to people, if it is the last time you will ever see them?
149. What movie are you most looking forward to seeing when it comes out?
i haven’t seen harry potter yet even though it has been out for a while
150. What is your quest?
i don’t have a quest
50. Have you ever saved someone’s life or had your life saved?
51. Make up a definition for the following silly words…
Fruitgoogle: a pulpy sort of substance. lol
Armcactus: hairs stuck up because of the cold
52. What was the last thing you made with your own hands?
the earth i can’t remember.. maybe a paper crane
53. What was your favorite toy as a child?
this redhead doll thing
54. How many TV’s are in your house?
five, but only two are used
55. What is your favorite thing to do outside?
swings! or going for a walk and finding new places
56. How do you feel when you see a rainbow?
disappointed since it’s not a double rainbow
57. Have you ever dreamt a dream that came true?
hmm not that i know of
58. Have you ever been to a psychic/tarot reader?
59. What is your idea of paradise?
60. Do you believe in god and if so what is he/she/it like?
hmm not really
61. Do you believe in Hell?
62. What one thing have you done that most people haven’t?
work experience in a foreign country? i don’t know haha
63. What is the kindest thing you have ever done?
hmm this month, helping kids with their exams i guess
64. Are you a patient person?
65. What holiday should exist but doesn’t?
we have enough
66. What holiday shouldn’t exist but does?
67. What’s the best joke you ever heard?
something russell brand said?
68. Where is the most fun place you have EVER been?
69. Is your hair natural or dyed?
70. Do you have any deep dark secrets or are you pretty much up front?
i have a lot of things i don’t tell people but they aren’t really “deep” and “dark”
71. What is under your bed right now?
children’s toys and tiles
72. If you were in the Land of Oz would you want to live there or go home?
73. If you drive do you frequently speed?
74. What is the world’s best song to dance to?
i like train in vain - the clash, it’s so groovy :D
75. What song was on the last time you danced with someone?
i think the last time i danced with someone was in august, can’t remember
76. Do you prefer Disney or Warner Brothers?
77. What is the first animal you would run to see if you went to the zoo?
tigers? i don’t care
78. Would you consider yourself to be romantic?
not at all
79. If the earth stopped rotating would we all fly off?
80. What is the one thing that you love to do so much that you would make sacrifices to be able to do it?
i don’t have passion for anything
81. If you (and everyone) had to lose one right or freedom, but you could pick which one everyone had to lose, what would you pick?
82. If you had to choose would you live on the equator or at the North Pole?
equator, with aircon
83. Would you rather give up listening to music or watching television?
84. What do you think makes someone a hero?
85. What cartoon would you like to be a character in?
86. Name one thing that turns your stomach:
87. What was the last thing you paid for?
88. Are you a coupon clipper?
89. Get anything good in the mail recently?
no, but i’m waiting for a dress and shoes!
90. Which would you rather take as a gym class…dancing, sailing, karate, or bowling?
sailing is fun
91. In Star Trek people ‘beam’ back and forth between different places. What this means is they stand in a little tube and their molecules are deconstructed and sent to another tube somewhere else where they are reassembled. Only problem is when the molecules are deconstructed the person is dead. When they are put back together it is only a clone that has all the dead person’s memories. So…
Is the person who gets beamed the same person on both ends?
92. What insects are you afraid of?
all of them
93. If you could print any phrase on a T-shirt, what would it say?
i don’t know
94. What’s the most eccentric thing you have ever worn?
pikachu kigurumi? :D
95. If you could pick one food that you could eat all you wanted but it would have no effect on how much you weigh, what food would it be?
96. What are your parents interested in?
97. Have you ever caught an insect and kept it as a pet?
Have you ever caught and tamed a wild animal?
98. What is more helpful to you, wishes or plans?
plans, they’re realistic
99. When do you feel your life energy the strongest?
100. You are spending the night alone in the woods and may bring only 3 items with you. What do you bring?
torch, sleeping bag, water
1. Who are you?
rosaline nancy k (i won’t put my surname)
2. What are the 3 most important things everyone should know about you?
gosh these questions are getting hard already!
one, even though rosaline is my first name my mum has always called me nancy and i prefer being called nancy by everyone. two, i’m quite quiet and tend to respond to things in less than three syllables. that’s just how i am, and it doesn’t mean i’m bored/annoyed/etc. three, i generally don’t tell people about my life unless they ask, and even then / when i do stuff like these i try not to give too much away
When you aren’t filling out 5000 question surveys, what are you doing?
snacking, listening to music.. i would put doing work but i barely do that anymore
4. List your classes in school from the ones you like the most to the ones you like the least (or if you are out of school, think of the classes you did like and didn’t like at the time).
japanese, french, photography, history
i like all my subjects, i just listed them in order of difficulty (japanese is the easiest)
5. What is your biggest goal for this year?
right now, i would like some uni offers
6. Where do you want to be in 5 years?
fluent in japanese and french, and possibly abroad doing something i enjoy
7. What stage of life are you in right now?
the really stressful stage
8. Are you more child-like or childish?
9. What is the last thing you said out loud?
"no, i forgot to do it"
10. What song comes closest to how you feel about your life right now?
fondu au noir - cœur de pirate
11. Have you ever taken martial arts classes?
haha no. but i did want to take these self defence classes once
12. Does your life tend to get better or worse or does it just stay the same?
better and worse
13. Does time really heal all wounds?
14. How do you handle a rainy day?
music music music
15. Which is worse…losing your luggage or having to sort out tangled holiday lights?
losing luggage of course
16. How is your relationship with your parents?
Will you miss them when they are gone?
my mum, yes
17. Do you tend to be aware of what is going on around you?
18. What is the truest thing that you know?
19. What did you want to be when you grew up?
20. Have you ever been given a second chance?
urm, i’m not really sure
21. Are you more of a giver or a taker?
it depends, mostly giver
22. Do you make your decisions with an open heart/mind?
23. What is the most physically painful thing that has ever happened to you?
i don’t know i haven’t seriously injured myself
24. What is the most emotionally painful thing that has ever happened to you?
25. Who have you hugged today?
26. Who has done something today to show they care about you?
my mum kicked me out of the shower so i could get to the opticians on time(!)
27. Do you have a lot to learn?
28. If you could learn how to do three things just by wishing and not by working what would they be?
i would feel much better if i actually worked for them.. i want to be able to speak french, japanese and play the drum kit
29. Which do you remember the longest: what other people say, what other people do or how other people make you feel?
what they do
30. What are the key ingredients to having a good relationship?
sugar, spice, everything nice.. chemical X
31. What 3 things do you want to do before you die?
really not sure i might change this later!
32. What three things would you want to die to avoid doing?
again, i don’t know
33. Is there a cause you believe in more than any other cause?
34. What does each decade make you think of: The 19..
50’s: pretty fabrics
60’s: carnaby street
80’s: cool things
2000 (so far): school
35. Which decade do you feel the most special connection to and why?
the 90s since i was born then
36. What is your favorite oldie/classic rock song?
drive in saturday?
37. What country do you live in and who is the leader of that country?
england, david cameron is pm
If you could say any sentence to the current leader of your country what would it be?
i would shake my head
38. What’s your favorite TV channel to watch in the middle of the night?
nothing, i just go on 4od
39. What Disney villain are you the most like and why?
scar (he’s the only one i can think of right now)
40. Have you ever been a girl scout/boy scout?
41. If you were traveling to another continent would you rather fly or take a boat?
42. Why is the sky blue during the day and black at night?
i don’t know
43. What does your name mean?
grace or something like that
44. Would you rather explore the deeps of the ocean or outer space?
45. Word association. What is the first word that comes to mind when you see the word:
Deserve: worthyness (is that even a word)
Pulp: wireless fest
46. If you could meet any person in the world who is dead who would you want it to be?
47. What if you could meet anyone who is alive?
48. Is there a movie that you love so much you could watch it everyday?
i could watch fight club everyday
49. You are going to be stuck alone in an elevator for a week. What do you bring to do?
music, snacks and a good book