601. Do you have a lust for life?
i can’t even be bothered to leave the house
602. Do you want to get more out of life?
yes please, most preferably in a way that doesn’t involve me leaving the house
603. Would you want to learn to:
Convert to Buddhism?
Cure a hangover?
ok why not
yes but i would only use it for good ok
604. What character from a movie is most like you?
i did like every other question before this one and i’m really thinking hard, but i can’t think of anyone shy and very awkward
605. Are you comfortable with the idea of your own death?
i can’t be comfortable, not knowing when or how it will happen, or what will happen afterwards. maybe it’ll get better when i’m older but i hate thinking about it now
606. How do you feel about arranged marriages?
idk from what i understand they’re completely different from forced marriages (but the two get muddled up anyway) and they can opt out, if the people involved are happy with it then it’s fine.
607. What do you hate that everyone else seems to like?
608. What do you like that others seem to hate?
oatso simple / rice pudding - this makes me look like i have bad taste in food, i like sweet / better things just not sherbert
609. If you had to be named after a month, which month would you pick?
610. Is time more like a highway or a meadow to you?
a highway lol
611. What is your favorite movie?
undecided, i love the shawshank redemption though. seen it so many times thanks to gcse english
612. Which would you choose to be back in the day: a warrior, an alchemist, a minstrel, a bard, an oracle, a peasant, or a merchant?
613. What is your favorite song lyric?
never really thought hard about it.. but for a while it’s been:
it’s funny how the first chords that you come to are the minor notes that come to serenade you, and it’s hard to accept yourself as someone you don’t desire (rambling man - laura marling)
614. What will you never run out of?
615. If you could force someone to fall madly in love with you, (anyone you choose) would you do it?
not really, it wouldn’t feel right. lol
616. Have you ever seen the Disney movie The Black Cauldron?
617. Have you ever read The Black Cauldron by Alexander Lloyd (or any of his other books in the Prydain Chronicles)?
i haven’t, no
618. Have you ever written a paper the night before it was due?
this has been my life for the past two years
How about the day it was due?
i actually have done this a few times, if i had a few free periods
619. Is there a movie you have watched so many times that you can quote it line for line?
mean girls, in secondary school that was our film for lessons just before the christmas / easter holidays / half-term.. every single year
620. What is your favorite season?
spring! everything just looks beautiful, the sun’s out and it’s not humid
621. Do you mind being described as cute?
it depends, usually i do mind if the person is younger than me
622. What is the tackiest object in your home?
lol in my room there’s a christmas clock, it’s not so tacky but it’s up all year round. i really need a new clock
623. What do you think people are most ignorant towards?
uh i don’t know
624. What is it that makes you an interesting person?
i don’t see anything in myself that people would find interesting
625. What makes other people interesting to you?
probably their personality and their interests
626. How open to suggestion are you?
very open because i’m usually not confident in my ideas
627. Is Michael Jackson black or white?
maybe a greyish colour now idk
628. Are you often lonely?
hmm, very much so
629. What’s the most unusual pet you’ve ever had?
i’ve never had a pet! :’(
630. Have you ever threatened an authority figure?
lol i can’t threaten anyone
631. If you had to choose would you rather make all your decisions henceforth with your head only or with your heart only?
hmm, my head
632. How imaginative are you?
i’d like to think i have some imagination, it’s not as great compared to others though
633. Do you like the Counting Crows?
i only have two songs by them and one is a cover
634. Where did you find this survey?
through another tumblr user
635. Are you more tense or laid back?
oh so tense it’s killing me
636. Does your happiness depend on anyone else, or are you happy no matter what any one says or does?
sadly, it depends on how others are
637. What do you think of the idea of putting the bible into the format of a fashion magazine to attract the interest of teenagers?
if they wanted to read the bible they would pick up a bible
638. How often do you drink to get drunk?
i rarely drink, and if i do it’s never to ‘get drunk’
639. Would you consider yourself to be diplomatic?
640. Do you think that most of the classes you have taken were taught in such a way as to make plain the relevance of the subject matter in your everyday life?
not at all
641. Do you remember Crystal Pepsi?
nope, maybe it never came to the UK?
642. When was the last time you spent a night away from home?
urm, i haven’t really been staying away from home this year because i was finishing a levels, i think the last time was while in japan in october
643. Some people say that there is no such thing as a stupid question. Is that true?
i would agree but i’ve heard so many stupid questions
644. What is the most interesting TV channel?
when my favourite shows aren’t running current is the only channel i enjoy
645. Name one song you could live without hearing ever again:
so you mean something i hate? i never want to hear swagger jagger ever again
646. Do your pets understand you when you talk?
i have none :’(
647. What are three things you HAVE NOT done that might surprise people?
- ironed my socks (my friends see me as a neat freak that keeps everything pristine)
- watched certain films that everyone has seen (there are so many, i’ve just been living under a rock for eighteen years)
- eaten various kinds of food
648. Have you ever had a secret admirer?
don’t think so
649. Have you been to a museum this year?
if art galleries count then yeah
650. Do you ever watch porn?