yeahhhhhh, i was wearing such old clothes today and i think my mum just felt sorry for me lol i don’t even know what to buy as for the past months i’ve forced myself not to think of buying anything definately going hmv though
Rules: Go to urbandictionary.com and type in your answers to the following questions. Post the first definition it gives you.
1. Your name: rosaline The name of a beautiful girl. Rosaline’s are awesome and make the best girlfriends+. "who’s the hottest girl you know?" "Rosaline"
2. Your age: 17 The right age to start having sex, according to Chef on South Park Chef: “The right time to start having sex is 17.” Sheila: “So you mean 17 as long as you’re in love?” Chef: “Nope, just 17.” Gerald: “But what if you’re not ready at 17?” Chef: “17, you’re ready.”
3. One of your friends: esma A gorgeous, intelligent and hilarious woman. She has great taste in music, cinema and literature. She is a student of world languages and a Vegan. She is a Caucasian/Arab hybrid. My friend Esma.
4. What should you be doing? reading A forgotten art. Reading is thought-provoking, educational and entertaining. It’s a shame so few people do it anymore.
5. Favorite color: teal Adj. A Green-like hue. Mix between Light blue and green. Designed specifically as die for automotive paint used on Chevrolet Cavaliers from 1988-1996. Also a popular tint for material used in the manufacturing of fanny-packs. Later popularized by the Philadelphia Eagles, whose primary fanbase consists of Cavelier driving fanny-pack wearers. "The teal fanny pack matched his David Akers jersey and ‘89 2-door sedan."
6. Birthplace: freetown A small town in Southern Mass, between Dartmouth and New Bedford. If you grew up there…You know what a jucket is. You played kick the can and sniffed gas as a kid. Truth or dare and spin the bottle at age 11. Home of the Pink eyed Pittsleys…and DeMoranvilles. Far from free… I went to Freetown to go swimming in my cousins pool. It was wicked awesome!!!
7. Month of your birth: september THE BEST BIRTHDAY MONTH OF THE YEAR! IN JANUARY PEOPLE GET DRUNK AND COLD. AND NINE MONTHS LATER IN SEPTEMBER AN ABUNDANCE OF BABIES ARE BORN!
it’s in islington so i don’t have an excuse really, and i have nothing better to do after school.. but i wish i knew what they were actually planning to do during the meetup ok, i think i’ll go (completely forgetting the fact that i’m shy around new people, haha)
Your view on yourself: You are down-to-earth and people like you because you are so straightforward. You are an efficient problem solver because you will listen to both sides of an argument before making a decision that usually appeals to both parties.
The type of girlfriend/boyfriend you are looking for: You like serious, smart and determined people. You don’t judge a book by its cover, so good-looking people aren’t necessarily your style. This makes you an attractive person in many people’s eyes.
Your readiness to commit to a relationship: You prefer to get to know a person very well before deciding whether you will commit to the relationship.
The seriousness of your love: You are very serious about relationships and aren’t interested in wasting time with people you don’t really like. If you meet the right person, you will fall deeply and beautifully in love.
Your views on education: Education is very important in life. You want to study hard and learn as much as you can.
The right job for you: You have plenty of dream jobs but have little chance of doing any of them if you don’t focus on something in particular. You need to choose something and go for it to be happy and achieve success.
How do you view success: You are afraid of failure and scared to have a go at the career you would like to have in case you don’t succeed. Don’t give up when you haven’t yet even started! Be courageous.
What are you most afraid of: You are concerned about your image and the way others see you. This means that you try very hard to be accepted by other people. It’s time for you to believe in who you are, not what you wear.
Who is your true self: You are mature, reasonable, honest and give good advice. People ask for your comments on all sorts of different issues. Sometimes you might find yourself in a dilemma when trapped with a problem, which your heart rather than your head needs to solve.
people tell me gcse is not all that hard, i'm nearly finished all my gcse's but i can't stop thinking about it, i feel like i havent put enough,but people say a-level is something so different. hopfully i can over come the challenge lol, have to taken your japanesse AS ? if you have how was it or is it no exam lol ??
they really aren’t compared to AS levels but you’ll never know until you start sixth form. haha yeah i was like that, i’m sure you did well :) yeah i took my exams like a month ago.. for some reason there is only one exam which has reading, translation and writing. the writing is definately the hardest thing and it’s half of the paper’s total marks.. i really don’t know how i did for any of these exams! haha